Whew! I just came home a few hours before I posted this entry. It was hell when I was still in school dormitory; there was no Christmas feeling at all. So I’m really glad and content right now.
Though Christmas season is finally here, my mind is not yet completely in vacation mode. I still have to pass a lot of requirements next year. Oh well.
Here’s my wish list:
1. DLSR Camera: I really love photography obviously if you know me well. But I can’t afford to buy it so I’m using my camera cellphone for my photo pleasure.
2. Cute pair of Guinea Pig: I have all what it needs to house a pair of guinea pig; what I lack are the animals.
3. Chopsticks: Metal is better though wooden is fine too.
4. Big set of Crayola crayons: A 128 set or more would be really nice.
5. Any interesting books/manga: I like reading but I can’t afford to buy if it’s not required in school. I prefer fiction. Here are some of the titles I’m looking for:
- Geisha, A Life / Geisha of Gion by Mineko Iwasaki
- Geisha by Liza Dalby
- Other Geisha-related books
- Suikoden III Manga Volumes: 1, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Amy Tan’s books
- A Thousand Splendid Suns
- Harry Potter Series
- Chronicles of Narnia Series
I also wish a happy and complete family bonding. Of course I’ll be giving some gifts for my friends too. After all, Christmas is the season of giving and receiving.
Merry Christmas! Maligayang Pasko!