These are some of the fairest flowers in the world. I think they’re really lovely in their own ways. Source from The Grow Spot.
Starting from the heart-shaped flower turning counterclockwise:
- Bleeding Heart (Lamprocapnos spectabilis)
- Black-eyed Susan (Rudbeckia hirta)
- Cherry Blossom (Prunus)
- Hydrangea (Hydrangea)
- Lily of the Valley (Convallaria majalis)
- Lantana (Lantana)
- Rose (Rosa)
- Colorado Blue Columbine (Aquilegia coerulea)
- Begonia (Begonia)
- Canna (Canna)
- Common Bluebell (Hyacinthoides non-scripta)
- White Calla Lily (Zantedeschia aethiopica)
My favorite among all the flowers listed is bleeding heart, though I haven’t seen one yet, but I like the uniqueness of its shape and how it blooms. I think chrysanthemum and orchids should also be in the list, because they come in very nice varieties and colors.
I also admire Philippine’s sampaguita (Jasminum sambac). It may not be as gorgeous and colorful as the flowers mentioned above, but it’s gentle and pure with its sweet fragrance. No wonder it was chosen as the national flower of the Philippines, the sampaguita can almost be compared to a dalagang Pilipina or Filipina woman.